Cheer Peppers it’s Nano Poblano day 27. Today I offer up weekly gratitude. In no particular order of importance…here goes.
- I am grateful for doterra essential oils. This time of year warding off illness is a priority, well it’s always a priority but seems more in the forefront during the holidays. My essential oils help so much in keeping me right as the rain.
- I am grateful for time in the card studio with my lovely wife. We have so much fun and I think it shows in the cards we create.
- I am so totally grateful for some cooler weather finally. We actually used the fireplace.
- I am grateful for rain. We have needed it so badly, and though we didn’t really get nearly enough it was more than we had in some time. So yay. Counting blessings.
- I am grateful for friends and surprise visits at work to make my day brighter.
- I’m grateful for distractions because right now sometimes I need them.
- I’m grateful for clean water. Not everyone has access to clean water to drink and bathe in.
- I am grateful for Coffee. I did say that would probably be on every gratitude list. 😉
- I’m grateful for my kitties.
- I’m grateful for music.
That’s it for today. See you all again tomorrow. We got this! Almost done. 🙂