Cheer team Tiny Peppers it’s Nano Poblano Day 6. I think I have decided that on Sundays I shall list the things I am grateful for from the previous week. I notice that many are doing daily themes. I don’t know that I will do every day, but a day for gratitude seemed fitting. 🙂 So in no particular order here goes…
- I am grateful for Sundays in the card studio making lots of fun cards in our jammies and not having to get dressed and wear a bra.
- I am grateful that my fingernails are growing. They had been cut quite short and finally I have a little bit of nails to scratch with.
- I am grateful for some recent changes for the better in my life. Eliminating chemicals from our environment one product at a time.
- I am grateful for the hour given back today that was taken so long ago now. I never got over it or adjusted. LOL
- I am grateful for my sassy new haircut.
- I am grateful that this insane election will be over on Tuesday. Will be nice to get back to the business of loving and supporting one another.
- I am grateful for coffee. OMG I love coffee.
- Tonight more than recent nights…I am grateful for peaceful slumber.
What about you? What are you grateful for this week, month, year (almost over). Crazy to think the year is almost over. With that my lovelies I shall see you again tomorrow.