Today I read a post from the lovely Rarasaur. She has decided to participate in a prompt that is making it’s rounds in the blogosphere, 21 Things I irrationally love/hate. I have decided to participate too. So here goes.
1. Cashier’s that hand you coins on top of paper money, (especially in the drive-thru!). Seriously, this is just a common sense thing to me.
2. People who chew gum like a cow and smack it, and think they’re cool! So high school.
3. Drivers who don’t understand what YIELD means.
4. Litterbugs. Especially those that discard cigarette butts and believe that’s okay. (News flash, they are not bio-degradable) They end up in our oceans harming our marine life and ultimately us!
5. The smell of beer, garlic on a person, spearmint, and fish. (Makes me hork, don’t know why)
6. Automated voice routing, and voice prompts when you call a company for service. (Especially when it doesn’t understand your voice and makes you keep repeating yourself!)
8. Lack of color. I detest bland colorless depressing environments.
9. Statuses with sappy stories cleverly marketed to evoke emotions and garner (likes) possibly for profit.
10. People cutting in line.
11. Paying for parking, like at hospitals, really?
12. File folder clippy thingies. (fasteners)
13. Drug commercials. ( I don’t want to hear about, cialis, viagra, lipitor, abilify, in the middle of my show. It’s all so depressing. I once had a doctor tell me that many drugs are marketed to the public before doctors even know about them.
14. Wife beater t-shirts. No it’s not just the horrible moniker…they’re just ugly.
15. Anything sticky.
16. Vaulted Ceilings, so impractical.
17. Suburbans (Chevy car model)
18. Thongs (Butt floss)
19. Cigarette smoke
20. Bendable straws
21. Paper bags (itchy itchy)
So that’s my list. Tomorrow I will post things I love… I can’t imagine any of those being irrational. 😉
What about you? What are some things you love/hate irrational or not?